Full Disclosure for She Clicks “Enter”
This blog was originally created during my graduate program in educational technology at Boise State University during the summer of 2014. The blog is hosted on WordPress.com, a free service. The primary purpose of the blog is to serve as an educational resource and personal reflection space. In addition to specific assignments for the graduate class, the blog will also focus on instructional design in online teaching and learning. I receive no payment for blogging and I have not written for other blogs. I do not allow advertisements on my blog.
Making a Living
For the past four years, I have worked at a small, 9-12 online charter school in Minnesota. I am a learning manager and Chemistry teacher. I currently do not have any published work and I do not receive payment outside of my positions previously mentioned.
Media Ties: None
Religion: Follower of Jesus Christ
Politics: No specific affiliation
1. Please list your current and past employers over the last five years.
- Wolf Creek Online High School (current)
- St. Paul American School, Beijing, China (previous)
2. What sort of volunteer work do you do regularly, if any, and for whom? (Please include any public relations, advocacy or advisory board involvement.)
- I volunteer for Bethel China, an orphanage and school for children who are blind or have vision impairments in Beijing, China. I create profiles for the children in Adobe InDesign.
- I volunteer regularly with the church that my family attends.
3. Do you do any work paid or unpaid in politics or government? Have you done any lobbying of governmental bodies?
- I haven’t done any work, paid or unpaid, in politics or government.
4. Do you have any financial investments or financial ties that may limit your ability to cover specific topics free of conflict, and if so, what are the topics?
- No, I do not.
5. Although we don’t regulate the activities of spouses, partners or immediate family members of our contributors, do any of their professional or personal involvements or any of their financial investments or ties make certain topics inappropriate for you, and if so, what are the topics?
- No, my husband is a teacher.
6. Have you accepted any free trips, junkets or press trips in the last two years? Have you accepted any substantial free merchandise or discounts from people we might cover?
- No, I have not.
8. Has anything you’ve written later resulted in a published editor’s note or retraction for deliberate falsehood or plagiarism or become the subject of a lawsuit involving allegations of deliberate falsehood? (If yes, please include details about the publication and your role in the article or story. If a lawsuit, please describe the disposition of the case.)
- No, I it has not.
[Credits: This page is an adapted version of Full Disclosure at Virtual School Meanderings and Full Disclosure at www.mguhlin.org. The format and questions asked are the same as used in both; however, the responses are based on my personal information.]